- Posted by ACE Home Services
- On April 21, 2017
- AC, ACE Home Services, air conditioning, mainenance, preventative, preventive, Tune-Up
Summer is just around the corner, and so is the infamous desert heat. With daily temperatures reaching double digits, your air conditioning unit is going to become your best friend. Even if you used your A/C during winter and spring, it’s imperative to the health of your unit that you schedule a regular preventative maintenance call for a system tune-up! The best time to have your unit serviced is before the summer months begin, ensuring that your unit is performing at its best during its hardest months of operation. If you don’t tune-up your unit regularly, you are more likely to experience costly and unexpected breakdowns. You may also notice the efficiency and performance of your unit are declining. Avoid these issues by scheduling a tune-up for your A/C today!
There are some steps you can take to help maintain your unit throughout each season:
- Make sure the area around your outside unit are clean and clear of dust and debris
- Make sure your windows and outdoor entrances are closed when running your A/C to avoid it from overworking
- Regularly change your filters; dirty filters can block air flow, cause pressure issues, and overwork your unit while raising your energy bill
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected changes or issues with your A/C; small problems can lead to major issues
Bring in the Experts
In order to properly clean the outdoor panel in a safe and professional manner, you will need the assistance of a certified HVAC technician. They are qualified to handle the chemicals (refrigerant) and electrical components of A/C units. Your technician can also test the electrical efficiency of your unit, ensure thermostat function, inspect coils and capacitors, and much more. They can even provide you with a detailed report for your record and address any potential problems.
Ready for a A/C tune-up? Call your neighborhood friends at (602)483-6492 to schedule a service call with ACE Home Services! We are available 24/7 and will send an experienced, certified technician to your home to perform comprehensive maintenance services and keep your A/C in top condition.