Water Leak Detection, Water Line Repair, & Repiping
Taking care of the pipes in your home or business is an important but often overlooked consideration. ACE Home Services offers residential and commercial pipe maintenance services in Phoenix, AZ. We’re the team to call for leak detection, repiping, water line repair, and more.
Your pipes carry water to showers, sinks, and appliances. A leak can become costly, but our team of plumbers and repipe specialists can detect them early on and make any necessary repairs before they become more significant. Regular pipe inspections and necessary maintenance will ensure you have a continuous water supply without any emergency interruptions. No one wants to experience leaking or burst pipes, as replacing them can be costly. Water damage can often be avoided thanks to our valuable pipe maintenance services. Learn more about what we can do for the plumbing system in your home or business, and get in touch with us to schedule service.
Any Plumbing Service
*restrictions may apply
Water Leak Detection Services
If you know or suspect you have a water leak, our team will find and repair it. This service is ideal when you suspect you have a water leak or just want to ensure your plumbing is solid. Knowing there are no leaks in your plumbing system can provide you peace of mind. Our professional and experienced plumbers use the most up-to-date technology to find water leaks inside walls, under concrete, or in other areas of your home or business. Just a small amount of water can cause damage to drywall and flooring, as well as resulting in hazardous mold or mildew growth. Get ahead of any potential problems by scheduling water leak detection services today.
Water is often supplied to your home or business through a municipal water source and a single water line. If anything happens to that water line, you may be without any water until the problem is fixed. Our plumbers offer water line repair to ensure you have a continuous supply of water. We use advanced technology to find your water line leak and then repair it. Sometimes small water line leaks can be challenging to identify, so be aware of the following signs of a water leak:
- Reduction in water pressure
- Discoloration of water
- Increasing water bills
- Constant wet area in your yard
Professional Repiping Services
Pipes can last for decades, but they don’t last forever. Over time they will break down due to normal wear, and replacing them before they burst or cause significant damage is critical. We know that repiping your home can be a large undertaking, but we do our best to complete the process quickly while minimizing disruption. Old pipes can cause damage through leaks and can contaminate your water supply with rust. You should consider repiping your home if any of the following apply:
- Low water pressure
- Red or brown water
- A home more than 50 years old with pipes that have never been replaced
- Pipes that require regular leak repair
Preventative Pipe Maintenance Tips
There are some things that home and business owners in Phoenix, AZ can do to keep their pipes working correctly and prevent problems from occurring. Check out the following tips for things to do in the kitchen and bathroom, as well as daily, weekly, and seasonal suggestions:
- Kitchen – Avoid putting any grease or oils down your kitchen drains because they are commonly clogged by debris. Turn your water and garbage disposal on before you put any food down the drain. Avoid putting any stringy foods, such as celery, banana peels, or potato skins in your garbage disposal. Allow the water to run down your drain after you use the disposal to clear excess debris.
- Bathroom – Limit your use of bath oils to keep your bathroom pipes clear. Install screens over your drains to ensure hair and other debris does not clog pipes. Don’t flush anything other than toilet paper, especially wet wipes and tampons. Limit your use of chemical drain cleaning products because they can corrode your pipes.
- Daily – Clear any clogs as soon as possible to prevent blockages, run cold water for at least 15 seconds after using your garbage disposal, and be selective about which items you put down the drain.
- Weekly – Check under your sinks for any leaks or signs of moisture. Test your shower and sink drains for slow drainage, and clean out the lint traps on your washing machine.
- Seasonal – Insulate your pipes, disconnect hoses, and shut off valves during the colder months. Check for leaks, clean sprinkler heads, and monitor appliances during the warmer months. Schedule inspections throughout the year.