- Posted by ACE Home Services
- On January 16, 2018
#1 Air Conditioner Repair Services in Peoria AZ
Get an Instant A/C Repair Estimate!
Serving Peoria for over 20 years
Financing options available
Senior and veteran discounts
NO weekend, holiday, or overtime charges
Ways to Prevent Costly A/C Repairs Before they Happen
ACE Tip 1: Swap Old Air Filters for New Ones Regularly
Change the filters on your air conditioner every month. Often overlooked, this is extremely important and not hard to do. Buy several filters at once to save yourself time and money.
ACE Tip 2: Properly Configure Your Thermostat’s Settings
Use a programmable thermostat. You’ll save on your energy bill by not paying to cool an empty house. If your thermostat isn’t capable, ACE Home Services can replace it for you. An air conditioner that’s always left on will put unnecessary stress on it – causing overheating and reducing lifespan.
ACE Tip 3: Clean Your A/C’s Condenser Coils Semi-Annually
Get your condenser coils serviced regularly. You might not be able to tell when they’re worn down, and they’ll go on silently reducing efficiency until they cause a more significant problem down the road. You can even pick up a can of special coil cleaner from your local hardware store.
ACE Tip 4: Tune-up Your A/C in Spring & Fall
Get a professional A/C inspection every year. A well trained HVAC technician will catch anything that could cause problems down the road. An air conditioner tune-up in the Spring and heater tune-up in the fall is the best way to keep your cooling system in top shape.
ACE Tip 5: Keep Debris Far Away from Your Outside A/C Unit
Keep your outdoor air conditioner unit clean. An AC unit can’t function well if it’s covered in dirt, debris or yard waste. Trim plants to keep them from interfering with the cooling system.
Find Out What's Wrong with Your A/C Today
Do you need to find out what's wrong with your air conditioner and need to know now? We'll let you know today!
ACE’s A/C Repair in Peoria
We’ve been keeping people cool in Peoria for more than 20 years and made a name for ourselves in the process. We get a lot of repeat business because our customers know that finding the right service is essential. We are proud to hire the friendliest customer service agents and most knowledgeable technicians available. We’re always here to assist in every matter from mundane services to answering general questions.
Why Reliability Matters in an Air Conditioner Repair Company
After you receive an industry leading repair from ACE, there are things you can do to keep your air conditioner running longer. Even the best AC repair experience is best not repeated too often. Taking good care of your system increases its lifespan and makes it more efficient, so you save money in the short- and long-term. You can call us at any time for any reason at (602) 943-2000 or contact us online.
ACE’s Air Conditioning Services in Peoria
ACE Home Services is your most reliable source for cooling system repair in Peoria, AZ. ACE has 20 years of experience to back our claim as the most dependable AC service in the Valley of the Sun. We exceptional service, with a service call and no additional charges for overtime, weekends or holidays. Whether you need routine service, an entirely new air conditioner or a quick A/C repair on the hottest day of the year, ACE is waiting for your call. You can even schedule service online.
We offer great prices on all of our premium services. Don’t wait until your air conditioner fails completely before reaching out to us. We’re always willing to replace a broken air conditioner with a new system, but recommend taking a more proactive approach. Annual tune-ups can help us diagnose and address problems before they get worse. Watch out for the warning signs that your system is starting to deteriorate.
- If the unit starts making unfamiliar noises or vibrating excessively, something may be broken. Hissing sounds could mean the refrigerant is leaking out.
- If the unit’s fan no longer rotates, something has broken or come loose and needs to be reconnected.
- Pools of water around the unit and excessive condensation are signs that we need to troubleshoot why it isn’t draining correctly.
- If you notice warm air blowing out of the air conditioner we can take a look to see which cooling mechanism has failed.
Our repair service call will help us diagnose the problem. Then, whether it’s a motor, a belt, a fan, a drain or anything else, we’ll be able to have you back up and running in no time. Because of our great financing options, you can get your air conditioner serviced when you need it without having to worry about money.
Our Repair Process
If you’re from the Peoria area, you’re probably thankful for how effective your air conditioner is! There are few things better than walking into a cool home on a hot day during the Arizona summer. Whenever your A/C unit stops working at the highest level, you’ll want to get it repaired as soon as possible, and get the job done right.
When it comes to repairing your broken cooling system, we strive to:
- Use a brand new, original equipment part;
- Use a suitable, possibly less expensive replacement, though not from the original manufacturer;
- Attempt a repair of the existing part;
- Let you drive the decision making and best path forward for your property and family.
Related Air Conditioning System Repair Information
A/C Repair-work Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have questions about why your air conditioner won’t turn on or why it only blows cold air? If so, check out our frequently asked questions below to see if we’ve already answered yours. If you don’t see the answer you seek, contact us to have one of our friendly HVAC technicians help you.
- Can I Finance My Air Conditioner’s Repair Work?
- Do You Repair Commercial A/C Systems?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Compressor Cost to Fix?
- Why Should I Hire Your HVAC Contracting Company?
- What are Some Common A/C Repair Scams I Should Avoid?
- Which A/C Repairs Can I Do Myself?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Condenser Cost to Fix?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Compressor Cost to Fix?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Blower Wheel Cost to Fix?
- Why Won’t My A/C Work?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Evaporator Coil Cost to Fix?
- Is there a Way to Tell if My Cooling System Has an Electrical Problem?
- Is there a Way to Make My Cooling System More Efficient?
- How Do I Know if My Air Conditioner is Okay After a Big Storm?
- What Does an Air Conditioner Freon Leak Cost to Fix?
- Why is My Air Conditioning System Blowing Warm Air?
- Do I Have to Fix My Air Conditioning Immediately?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Duct Cost to Fix?
- Is there a Way to Know if My A/C’s Refrigerant is Low?
- Is there a Way to Know if My A/C Compressor is Bad?
- Does Your Company Do Carbon Monoxide Testing?
- Is the Noise My Air Conditioner Makes Okay?
- How Can I Avoid an Expensive A/C Repair Job?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Condensation Drain Cost to Fix?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Condensation Pan Cost to Fix?
- What Does an Air Conditioning Dry-Charge System Cost to Fix?
Peoria Residents Turn to ACE A/C Repairman Services
We know that even a few days is too long to wait when your air conditioner quits working under the heat of the Peoria sun, and that’s when our prompt service matters the most. Weekends, holidays, any time you need us, we are always ready to send an expert HVAC specialist your way. We won’t wait, and neither should you. As soon as you suspect a problem with your unit, take advantage of our A/C repairs before the problem gets any worse. Addressing the issue quickly and correctly will add years to the life of your A/C, and that just so happens to be our specialty.
Get a Professional HVAC Air Conditioning Repair Quote
Peoria is a thriving community located in Phoenix’s Northwest Valley. Residents love how easy the entire city is to access and all of the amenities Peoria has to offer. If you’re looking for a fun way to spend the day with the family or simply a place to drop the kids off for the day, there’s the Rio Vista Community Park – equipped with a splashpad, kid’s playground, and sports facilities. If you’re in to Cactus League baseball, the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres can be watched at the Peoria Sports Complex in the off-season. For those who enjoy a live show, the Arizona Broadway Theater is right down the road and the best place to see the world’s most popular shows.
Nearby Cities We Serve
Local Zip Codes We Serve
85301, 85342, 85345, 85373, 85380, 85381, 85382, 85383, 85385, 85387
for Peoria, AZ
ELEANOR - Peoria, AZ
I am very appreciative for the services provided by Billy with Ace Home Services. He came out right away and took care of my burst hot water heater. He was helpful in advising me about a restoration company to have my water damage repaired and he called them to help get them out to my home as soon as possible. He was own time the next day and installed my new hot water heater and was very efficient.
TOM - Peoria, AZ
ACE technicians are always courteous and service is excellent.
Great service and wonderful results
Cathy - Peoria, AZ
I had 3 plumbers repairing my rusted out toilet bolts. They were extremely professional and careful to leave everything better than when they came. I highly recommend their service.
Neusa - Peoria, AZ
Patrick was able to figured out the issue with the heating unit as soon as he removed the thermostat and noticed it was set for Gas and not electric.
Professional, honest, friendly service
Cathy - Peoria, AZ
Brian is fantastic! Our toilet needed to be replaced and Brian went out of his way to make sure we got what we needed. I thank him for his kindness, understanding, and professionalism.
Great courteous service Patrick and Lincoln
GAIL - Peoria, AZ
Polite, courteous, knowledgeable
Happy to do service with ACE
SUSAN - Peoria, AZ
Joe was my service tech, he was courteous, happy, and explained all my questions and concerns
LETICIA - Peoria, AZ
Excellent service done today. Joe was great in explaining everything that was done and explaining the things that needed to be done.
NEW UNIT INSTALL
PMA CHECK/INDOOR AND OOTDOOR COILS CLEANED
Water heater warranty service
SERCVICE CALL NO HEAT