- Posted by Mike
- On September 28, 2016
- Electrical, Energy, Fire, Tune-Up, Warranty
Calling for emergency air conditioning repair in Phoenix can be a costly endeavor. Once your AC goes out, though, you’re either going to have to make that call or brave the Phoenix heat. It’s much better to make sure your air conditioner is in good working order before the weather heats up; because no matter how brave you are, a Phoenix summer heat wave is no joke. Getting a tune-up for your air conditioner is essential in making sure you’re not left to roast when the temperatures rise.
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups and Why You Need One
At Ace Home Services, we recommend that every homeowner take the proper steps to ensure the longevity and operation of their air conditioner. If your unit is not receiving an HVAC professional service regularly, things can go wrong very quickly, especially when it’s under a heavy usage after a period of inactivity. Some of the top reasons for an AC tune-up in include:
- Lower energy bills. A malfunctioning AC can cost a lot in wasted energy.
- Longer life. Your air conditioner will last longer if it’s properly taken care of.
- Reduced breakdowns. When an air conditioner breaks down, repairs can be costly and time-consuming, leaving you without AC when you need it most.
- Compliance with warranty requirements. For units under warranty, regular service and tune-ups could be required for the coverage to continue.
- Safety. Air conditioners can cause fires, electrical damage and more if they aren’t maintained correctly.
When you get a tune-up from one of our experienced technicians, you can rest assured that your air conditioner will be ready to keep you cool, no matter how high the temperature climbs.
Phoenix Air Conditioner Tune-Ups
Here at Ace Home Services, we’ve been taking care of Phoenix residents for over two decades. Our professional repair technicians are knowledgeable, experienced and always friendly. We even offer AC tune-up specials to help get your air conditioner ready for action. We’re available all day, every day of the week. We don’t charge extra for night, weekend, or holiday calls, and we’re ready to help, whether you need a simple tune-up or want to install a whole new system. Contact us today for all your air conditioning needs.