- Posted by ACE Home Services
- On January 16, 2018
#1 Air Conditioner Repair Services in Gilbert AZ
Get an Instant A/C Repair Estimate!
Serving Gilbert for over 20 years
Financing options available
Senior and veteran discounts
NO weekend, holiday, or overtime charges
Ways to Prevent Costly A/C Repairs Before they Happen
ACE Tip 1: Be Diligent About Changing Air Filters
If you fail to regularly swap out your HVAC unit’s air filters, you could be adding a lot of stress to your unit. If air cannot flow properly, efficiency will lack and if your air conditioner has to work harder it will cost you more money in electricity. Additionally, you could be unknowingly taking years off of your unit’s life expectancy.
ACE Tip 2: Make Sure Your Thermostat Works Correctly
It’s important to assure that your thermostat switches on and off as expected. If you end up running your air conditioner too much, you will put unnecessary stress on the unit – making repairs more common and a new HVAC replacement inevitable. Double check to make sure your thermostat works and if it doesn’t have it swapped out with one that does.
ACE Tip 3: Check Condenser Coil Health
Your unit’s condenser coils are an imperative piece of your air conditioner. If it is damaged, your system will either run less efficiently or not at all. An annual HVAC tune-up is the best way to prevent coil damage. It’s vital to replace coils before they become irreparable; forcing you to replace your entire HVAC system as opposed to a fairly inexpensive part.
ACE Tip 4: Have Your A/C Tune-up Annually
Preventative maintenance is the number one way to get the most out of your air conditioner – both in regards to efficiency and lifespan. Every year ACE offers discounts on A/C tune-ups. It’s inexpensive and doesn’t take long. If a repair technician finds a problem he can bring it to your attention before the issue becomes a major one. Ask us about our 21-point part inspection.
ACE Tip 5: Keep Plants & Debris Far Away
One of the most common issues the outdoor part of an air conditioning system faces is debris and plants suffocating it. If you see grass, bushes, garbage pile up around your unit, remove it as quickly as possible before it causes serious damage. If a plant is close by, consider moving it to another part of your yard.
Find Out What's Wrong with Your A/C Today
Do you need to find out what's wrong with your air conditioner and need to know now? We'll let you know today!
ACE’s A/C Repair in Gilbert
Gilbert residents, like much of Central Arizona, put a lot of stress on their air conditioners during the height of the summer. When the heat is on in Arizona, there’s nothing more refreshing than walking into a nice cool home. If your AC system ever fails, you’ll want to get it repaired as quickly as possible, and you’ll want it done right by a reputable company, like ACE.
Why Reliability Matters in an Air Conditioner Repair Company
We’ve helped our neighbors in Gilbert stay cool for more than 20 years and made a name for ourselves in the process. Our customers come back again and again because they know that finding the right service is essential. We take pride in hiring the friendliest customer service agents and most knowledgeable technicians available. We’re always here to assist in every matter from emergency services to answering general questions. Whatever you need, you can call us at (602) 943-2000 or contact us online.
ACE’s Air Conditioning Services in Gilbert
We offer a wide variety of services, all at great prices. Some people wait until their air conditioner doesn’t turn on before they give us a call. We’re always there for them, but recommend taking a more proactive approach. Annual tune-ups can help us diagnose and address problems before they get out of hand. There are other warning signs as well:
- If the unit starts making unfamiliar noises or vibrating excessively, it means something isn’t working correctly and needs to be repaired or replaced. Hissing sounds could mean the refrigerant is leaking out.
- When the fan doesn’t start rotating in the unit, something has broken or come loose and needs to be reconnected.
- Excessive condensation or pools of water around the unit are signs that we need to troubleshoot why it isn’t draining correctly.
- If you notice warm air blowing out of the air conditioner, or any other unusual signs, give us a call, and we’ll see which cooling mechanism has failed.
Our free service call will help us diagnose the problem. Then, whether it’s a motor, a belt, a fan, a drain or anything else, we’ll be able to have you back up and running in no time. Because of our great financing options, we often have your home nice and cool even before you have to pay.
Our Repair Process
After you receive an industry leading repair from ACE, there are things you can do to keep your air conditioner running longer. Even the best AC repair experience is best not repeated too often. Taking good care of your system increases its lifespan and makes it more efficient, so you save money in the short- and long-term.
Change the filters on your air conditioner every month. Often overlooked, this is extremely important and not hard to do. Buy several filters at once to save yourself time.
- Use a programmable thermostat. You’ll save on your energy bill by not paying to cool an empty house. If your thermostat isn’t capable, ACE Home Services can replace it for you.
- Get your condenser coils serviced regularly. You might not be able to tell when they’re worn down, and they’ll go on silently reducing efficiency until they cause a more significant problem down the road.
- Get a professional inspection every year. A well trained HVAC technician will catch anything that could cause problems down the road.
- Keep your unit clean. An AC unit can’t function well if it’s covered in dirt, debris or yard waste. Trim plants to keep them from interfering with the cooling system.
Related Air Conditioning System Repair Information
A/C Repair-work Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Often an issue with an air conditioner can be repaired right at home. While at other times, A/C repair needs to be done by a professional. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. We hope that we’ve provided the right answer to your air conditioning problem.
- Can I Finance My Repairs?
- Do You Repair Commercial Units?
- How Much Will an A/C Compressor Cost to Fix?
- What are the Signs of a Reputable HVAC Contractor?
- How Can I Avoid HVAC Repair Scams?
- What Can I Fix On My A/C Unit On My Own?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Condenser?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Compressor?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Blower Wheel?
- Why Won’t My A/C System Switch On?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Evaporator Coil?
- What are Some Signs of an HVAC Electrical Problem?
- What are Some Ways to Get the Most Out of My A/C?
- What Parts of My A/C Unit Should I Check After a Monsoon Storm?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Freon Leak?
- Why is My AC Blowing Warm Air and Not Cold Air?
- Which HVAC Components Can’t Wait to be Repaired?
- Can You Fix My Air Condioner’s Ductwork?
- What are Some Signs of Low Cooling System Refrigerant?
- What are Some Signs of a Bad Air Conditioning Compressor?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Carbon Monoxide Leak?
- Should I Just Ignore the Sound My Air Conditioner Makes?
- How Can I Avoid Expensive HVAC Breakdowns?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Condensation Pan?
- Can You Fix My Air Conditioner’s Condensation Drain?
- Can You Fix My Dry-Charged Air Condioner?
Gilbert Residents Turn to ACE A/C Repairman Services
We know that even a few days is too long to wait when your air conditioner quits working well, and that’s when our service matters the most. Weekends and holidays we are always ready to send an expert maintenance specialist your way. We won’t wait, and neither should you. As soon as you suspect a problem with your unit, take advantage of the free service call before the problem gets any worse. Addressing the issue quickly and correctly will add years to the life of your A/C, and that just so happens to be our specialty.
Get a Professional HVAC Air Conditioning Repair Quote
ACE Home Services is your most reliable source for air conditioner repair in Gilbert, AZ. ACE has 20 years of experience to back our claim as the most dependable AC service in the Valley of the Sun. We offer military discounts and have no additional charges for overtime, weekends or holidays. Whether you need routine service, an entirely new air conditioner or an emergency repair on the hottest day of the year, ACE is waiting for your call. You can even schedule service online.
Nearby Cities We Serve
Local Zip Codes We Serve
85233, 85234, 85295, 85296, 85297, 85298
for Gilbert, AZ
BRIAN - Gilbert, AZ
NANCY - Gilbert, AZ
Very thorough explanation of my system
Thorough but not pushy
Jose - Gilbert, AZ
I knew this inexpensive "tune-up" was going to be a sales pitch but I was curious to hear what would be recommended on a newer home. The list was long with nice-to-haves but what I really appreciated the most was the non-pushy sales tactic. The rep was knowledgeable, informative and personable. Would not hesitate to contact him in the future for needed service.
Great Service - Solution Focussed
Edith - Gilbert, AZ
Great service and quick
Jacqueline - Gilbert, AZ
Called one day and came the next and fixed my plumbing problem quickly. Also checked out my heater and gave a good quote of replacing heating and cooling system.
Good quality service people
EDWARD - Gilbert, AZ
When Sean came to our home he was professional and friendly. We enjoyed having in our home as he quickly and efficiently got the inspection completed.
A Great Service Call
Elizabeth - Gilbert, AZ
My first interaction with Ace Home Services. The technician, Stuart, was thorough and informative. He did a comprehensive check of my system and talked with me afterward about it. Answered all my questions and very pleasant and courteous!
Excellent Service! On-time visit! Great Technician!
THOMAS - Gilbert, AZ
Our technicians Brian and Casey provided excellent service for our plumbing and HVAC maintenance. They were able to provide really good quotes and great explanations for potential upgrades to our systems. We will definitely be working with ACE Home Services when it comes time to perform these upgrades.
WATER HEATER REPAIR
WATER HEATER REPAIR
Plumbing & HVAC inspection