COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION SERVICES
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT IS TIME TO CALL YOUR AIR CONDITIONER EXPERT?
- If your air conditioner is blowing warm air
- If your air conditioner never seems to turn off
- If your air conditioner doesn’t turn on.
- If your thermostat isn’t doing its job to turn the air conditioner on and off when it feels like it should
- If you see water around your unit, outside or inside
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT IS TIME TO REPLACE YOUR AIR CONDITIONER?
- If the compressor is broken beyond simple repair
- If the indoor coil is damaged or dysfunctional
- If the outdoor coil is damaged or dysfunctional
- If the unit is 6 years or older and the cost of repairs is 10% of the cost of a new unit with a warranty
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH AIR CONDITIONER IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The SEER rating of an air conditioner is what determines how much it costs to operate the system, or how much power is being used to provide you with cool air. The more SEER it has, the less energy it requires. To determine which SEER rating is best for you, you will need:
- Local electricity rate (in dollars per kWh)
- Air conditioner unit’s initial cost (including installation)
- SEER ratings of the new unit and your old one
- Cooling capacity of both air conditioners (in tons)
- Whether the air conditioners include a programmable thermostat
AN ENERGY STAR EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR:
The size of a commercial air conditioner unit is determined by how many tons of cooling capacity it has. The larger the system, the more it will cost. The amount and type of insulation you have, the orientation of your building in reference to the sun, the square footage of your building and the number of people, appliances and light fixtures all play a role in determining which size is best for you. Ask our estimators about the types of commercial air conditioner systems they feel would be compatible with your office, building, or facility in Phoenix or other areas of Arizona. ACE Home Services offers reliable commercial air conditioning installation and replacement services.
Brand and model don’t typically vary too much in the commercial air conditioning industry. Each brand we carry make extremely competitive and good quality equipment that is comparable to their competitors. The important decision you should focus on is what type of manufacturer’s warranty comes with your new commercial air conditioner, and what it covers.
Most commercial air conditioners come with programmable thermostats that allow you to decide how you want the temperature to be and when you want it to change. Some of the more expensive models offer other settings, like alerting you when you need to change the filter or have routine maintenance performed. Depending on your needs, programmable thermostats are very helpful in reducing the cost of your electricity bill.
YOU MAY SIMPLY NEED TO BOOK A COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE APPOINTMENT. IF YOU’RE NOT SURE, LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU. CALL US TODAY FOR A CONSULTATION!
We offer commercial air conditioning installation services in Phoenix, Arizona and other areas. We offer a variety of commercial air conditioners from many of the top suppliers in the industry. Our professional consultants have decades of experience. Schedule a consultation today!