Gas ranges, or gas stoves, are popular options for many homeowners when choosing new kitchen appliances. On average, installing a new gas range can cost anywhere from $1,000-$2,100. This is just a rough estimate that can vary based on the type of unit you purchase, who installs it, and other factors that affect appliance installation. Some companies may charge to remove the old appliance, as well as getting rid of any waste and debris, and additional labor charges. It’s important to do your research before you commit.
Factors to Consider
The following are normal factors that can affect the price you pay for your gas range:
- Cost for appliance
- Cost of delivery or transportation of appliance to and from your house
- Costs to prepare the job site for appliance installation, including prepping other appliances and materials
- Cost to clean up any debris and remove the old appliance
- Cost for labor, set-up time, hourly charges, and company fees
The following are additional factors that can play a part in total costs:
- Costs for altering existing electrical or plumbing systems
- Costs for updating compliance codes
- Costs for testing for hazardous materials (mold, lead, asbestos, etc)
- Costs for a general contractor to supervise project
- Costs from sales tax
The Best Backup In Arizona
When installing a gas range, you want to make sure you are working with a reliable and trustworthy professional. ACE Home Services has been providing transparent and effective service for over 20 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, ACE is your best bet when it comes to choosing a company to help you install your new gas range. Call (602) 483 6492 today to schedule professional service.