If your dishwasher is no longer cleaning your dishes properly, or breaks down, then you may looking for a new one. On average, installing a new dishwasher can cost anywhere from $620-$1,500. This is just a rough estimate that can vary based on the type of unit you purchase, who installs it, and other factors that affect installation costs. Unless you are confident with installing your dishwasher yourself, you shouldn’t try attempt to do so. When in doubt, you should hire a professional plumber or repairman who is experienced with dishwashers and can safely install the unit.
Factors to Consider
The following are some common factors that can affect the price you pay for your dishwasher:
- Cost for dishwasher
- Cost of delivery or transportation of appliance to and from your house
- Costs to prepare the job site for appliance installation, including prepping other appliances and materials
- Cost to clean up any debris and remove the old appliance
- Cost for labor, set-up time, hourly charges, and company fees
The following are additional factors that can play a part in in the total cost:
- Costs for altering existing electrical or plumbing systems
- Costs for testing for hazardous materials (mold, lead, asbestos, etc)
- Costs for a general contractor to supervise project
- Costs from sales tax
- Costs for permits or inspection fees
The Best Backup In Arizona
When installing a dishwasher, you want to make sure you are working with a dependable and honest company. ACE Home Services has been providing transparent and effective service for over 20 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, ACE is your best bet when it comes to choosing a company to help you install your dishwasher.