- Posted by ACE Home Services
- On July 21, 2017
- Air Moisture, Dry Heat, Evaporative Cooler, Heat Index, Humidity, National Weather Service, NWS, Phoenicians, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Relative Humidity, Sturated Air, Temperature, weather
Phoenix A/C Maintenance & Tune-Up Service
Schedule an A/C Tune-Up Service Call!
Serving Phoenix residents for over 20 years
Financing options available
Senior and veteran discounts
24/7 emergency services
NO weekend, holiday, or overtime charges
ACE Home A/C 21-Point Tune-Up Includes:
1. Inspect Thermostat
Ensure air conditioning runs and reflects your thermostat’s settings.
2. Check the Plenum
Check the HVAC unit’s plenum pan gasket and related components then replace any parts if needed.
3. Examine Air Ducts
Examine the HVAC ducts to check for any damage, obstructions, and unwanted debris.
4. Check Air Ducts for Leaks
Ensure that there aren’t any costly leaks in the air duct system that need to be fixed.
5. Inspect Condensation Drain Pan
Inspect the condensation pan’s water levels and ensure there isn’t pooling or leaking.
6. Examine Condensation Drain
Inspect the air conditioner’s condensate drain to ensure there are no clogs and it drains right.
7. Inspect Blower Motor
Inspect the operation of the blower motor to ensure it runs and properly and efficiently.
8. Examine Run Capacitor
Inspect the electrical charge and running capability of the blower motor run capacitor.
9. Examine Blower Wheel
Check the blower motor wheel to make sure it is powered right plus that belts move freely and aren’t damaged.
10. Measure A/C Air Flow
Test the velocity of the air as it moves throughout the home’s ducts and ventilation.
11. Safety Inspection
Examine the entire unit and check for any safety issues that could be dangerous or costly down the road.
12. Inspects Electrical Wiring
Inspect the electrical wiring of the air conditioner to make sure there isn’t faulty wiring issues.
13. Test Operation
Make sure that the unit runs as expected through an assortment of testing.
14. Condition Compressor Contractor
Examine the air conditioner’s compressor contractor and its integrations for any issues.
15. Test Relays
Test of the air conditioning unit’s relay switches to ensure they work properly.
16. Check Run Capacitors
Check of the A/C’s run capacitors for any safety issues while in operation.
17. Test Starting Components
Test of all the starting components to make sure that they fire in sequence.
18. Test Refrigerant Pressures
Inspect the refrigerant’s suction pipe for proper pressure of the air conditioning component.
19. Test Condenser Motor Operation
Test the air conditioning condenser motor for appropriate speeds and voltage.
20. Inspect Tube & Panel Insulation
Examine air conditioning tubes and panels to make sure they are insulated correctly.
21. Test Operating Efficiency
Calculation of operating efficiency, including its rate of operation.
Find Out What's Wrong with Your Heater Today
Do you need to find out what's wrong with your heating system and need to know now? We'll let you know today!
How to Prevent Costly Air Conditioner Expenses
Although Arizona is mostly known for its record high temperatures during the summer, cold weather can also affect the performance of your A/C unit. No matter what season is approaching, you should make sure that your air conditioner is in top condition to avoid costly repairs. By performing standard maintenance at home, including changing air filters monthly, regularly checking your thermostat, and inspecting outdoor equipment you can drastically lower your repair costs. However, the most effective way to keep your A/C running healthy is to have a professional tune-up before summer and winter strike.
Other companies may advertise that they will perform higher-point inspections. ACE compartmentalizes the steps in each procedure and ensures a complete and thorough inspection. Our experts at ACE care more about the health of your unit and your satisfaction. Our services are superior and address all aspects of a proper A/C diagnostic.
Related Air Conditioning System Repair Information
Air Conditioner Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Often an issue with an air conditioner can be repaired right at home. While at other times, A/C repair needs to be done by a professional. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. We hope that we’ve provided the right answer to your air conditioning problem.
- How Often Should I Have My A/C Unit Professionally Checked?
- Can My Dog Effect My Air Conditioner’s Health?
- How Do I Know if I Need a New Air Conditioning Unit?
- How Long Should it Take for Central Air to Cool My House?
- Why is My A/C Unit Freezing Up?
- Is it Okay to Place Dryer Sheets Around My Home’s Air Return?
- Can Running My Air Conditioner Make My Allergies Worse?
- What Should I Do if My Air Conditioner Stops Working?
- Why is My Air Conditioner Unit Making a Noise?
- How Do I Maintain My Air Conditioner During Winter Months?
- Which Air Conditioner is Best for My Home?
- Should I Leave My A/C Running When I Go to Work?
- What is A/C Zoning & Do I Need it In My Home?
- Why is there a Smell Coming From My A/C Unit?
Phoenix Residents Choose ACE A/C Maintenance
We will send one of our certified and experienced technicians to your home to give you an honest evaluation with fair prices for any recommended repairs. ACE makes sure you are informed and secure with your service decisions.
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, our focus is your satisfaction.
You can trust your place with ACE!
Schedule an Air Conditioning Tune-Up Today!